-
September 17th, 2005, 07:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I added a few pictures of the spotlight tutu to my album.
I love this outfit. The snap on the tutu was almost impossible, took 9 or 10 tries to get it around the waist of my AGT. She is from the red vinyl dress era so I assume 1999? Which makes her Mattel (I think) but a chubby one.
It is super cute and really well made. The tights add a lot to the outfit, and I love the shoes, dispite my dislike of the thought that it makes little girls think pointe shoes are appropriate this young. The ribbons are to long to be "realistic" but I just wrapped them, I didn't want to cut them. However, they are awesome shoes. So cute. The detail on the tutu is nice too. I wish I had taken a picture of the underside, but it has 8 or 9 layers and pancakes nicely.
The one thing I dislike is the low back of the leotard, which allows you to see the neckstrings if you put the hair in a bun.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...21020975&idx=8
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks